When you purchase an Auburn Wine and Food ticket you receive:
- The chance to sample wines from an exclusive variety of up to 25 local wineries
- Gourmet Food samples from up to 25 local restaurants
- The chance to peruse 25 specially selected Auburn merchants
- A Free shuttle bus to carry you from stop to stop
- The chance to meet the owners of the wineries and restaurants and shops, purchase some of the wines and gain a perspective of where to come back to on your next visit to Auburn
So, Come join in on the 11th Annual Auburn Wine & Food Festival; the Northern Sierra’s premiere wine and food event.
The annual festival is hosted in the historic town of Auburn; a quaint berg located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.
Each year the town celebrates the harvest and crush by hosting 25 local Wineries and 25 exceptional Restaurants from in, and nearby, Placer County. Wineries and restaurants are thoughtfully paired to showcase the finest marriage of food and wine from the region. Tables are set up in unique businesses throughout town, so expect some great shopping for one-of-a-kind, jewelry, art and more!
Come stroll the Wine & Food Festival, held in beautiful Downtown and Old Town Auburn the second Saturday in October.
Or hop on one of the FREE shuttle buses, which run regularly throughout the event, between both charming districts.
Come for the event, stay for the weekend !!!